Paul and Chris talk about how you can deal with times when you know things are just going to be a lot of hard work.
We all have times when the going gets tough, it’s all a part of the ups an downs of life. If you feel you are going through, or are about to, a period in your life that could be a bit of a burden, then this podcast is for you. Packed full of tips, tricks and ideas you might like to try yourself.
- Learn how to reduce the burden of long distance and frequent traveling
- Develop how to take a break, even when work is demanding a lot of your time
- How to cope with over indulgence, either self imposed or as a result of a host’s hospitality
- Techniques on how to stick to what you know is good for you
- Dealing with repetitive tasks
Find out your own ways to relieve the pressure and then let us know what works for you!
(As mentioned in the podcast here is he photo of Chris at the Pyramids!)