Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:31 — 6.3MB) | Embed
30 Day Personal Development Course
Little Steps is an email course that gives you 30 actionable steps, one each and every day, to help you overcome the challenges you’re experiencing in your life right now.
Thousands of people have been affected by the recent nasty flu bug. So how can you make sure you take more care of yourself to stop it knocking you for six?! We can’t live in a bubble, but there are ways you can take care of yourself throughout the year to ensure your body and your immune system is in tip top shape when the next flu season comes around.
Gina tells Paul how she unfortunately spent a lot of the Christmas holiday period sick in bed. So this year she has committed to making sure she looks after herself all year long!
For more information on flu have a look at the NHS website
You may also like these posts
- Quick Confidence Boost Even if you are one of the most confident people you know, chances are every so often you'll need a quick way to give yourself a quick […]
- Take Care of Your Self – Boost Your Immune System As anyone who's had flu will attest, it's bloody miserable: sledgehammer head, aching limbs, ice pick in the throat, painful sinuses. Need […]
- 4 Ideas for Making 2011 an Extra Special Year The turn of the year is an arbitrary but helpful moment in time to think about the next 365 days of your life. At ActionPodcast we […]
- Body Wisdom Our bodies influence how we think and feel in a way that goes beyond "gut instinct". There is much wisdom in our physical being, yet we […]
- Creating your own Boilerplate for life Recently I joined a local business networking group. It's a good way to get to know other local businesses and exchange a few referrals. […]