Taking care of YOU
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 11:46 — 5.5MB)
For many of us, spending time helping others is second nature. We willingly sacrifice our own priorities and needs, and give more to others than we do for ourselves.
In this podcast, Gina and Chris discuss ways to make sure you do keep a healthy balance of taking care of yourself, while still being strong, supportive and available for your friends and colleagues.
If you have downloaded the podcast from iTunes remember to post a review and visit our website at ActionPodcast.com to leave a comment or contact one of the presenters directly. Sign up to receive the podcast directly to your inbox, plus an additional weekly blog post! You’ll also be the first to receive a copy of our new e-Book.
You may also like these posts
- Quick Confidence Boost Even if you are one of the most confident people you know, chances are every so often you'll need a quick way to give yourself a quick […]
- Giving Your Support Helping others is something we do almost every day, but occasionally we have a friend, family member or partner that needs some extra […]
- A Fix For A Fixer After a recent request for topics, I was given a request by one of my friends and listeners.
"Ok. here is something that I can use some […]
- Can You Help Me? Asking for help seems to be one of those dying arts.
Something we've lost touch with the ability to do.
We feel uncomfortable and […]
- Creating your own Boilerplate for life Recently I joined a local business networking group. It's a good way to get to know other local businesses and exchange a few referrals. […]