Using Social Networking Groups
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:20 — 6.6MB) | Embed
Both Gina and Paul have recently been doing the rounds in networking groups. These are local groups of people that meet up in our area to share business ideas and network. Some of the groups we tried were:-
You can also find many groups using the website Meetup.com. That is where we have our very own ActionPodcast Meetup Group.
In today’s podcast we talk about our own experiences with these groups, what went well, and an example of how not to network!
If you have downloaded the podcast from iTunes remember to post a review and visit our website at ActionPodcast.com to leave a comment or contact one of the presenters directly. Sign up for our newsletter to receive the podcast directly to your inbox, plus an additional weekly blog post!
You may also like these posts
- Creating your own Boilerplate for life Recently I joined a local business networking group. It's a good way to get to know other local businesses and exchange a few referrals. […]
- Quick Confidence Boost Even if you are one of the most confident people you know, chances are every so often you'll need a quick way to give yourself a quick […]
- ActionPodcast MeetUp.com We have just celebrated our first birthday here at ActionPodcast.com. In the last year we have produced 60 shows and have been downloaded […]
- iTunes Reviews Paul, Sam, Gina and Chris - the Action Podcast team - have been recording and uploading our motivational podcasts for a whole year now. […]
- Kidney Stones If you follow me ( Paul ) on Twitter ( twitter.com/lifcoach ) then you'll know that recently I was rushed to hospital, as it turns out, I […]