Different Ways of Doing Things
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 11:53 — 5.5MB)
We all have different ways of approaching a task, particularly if it is something we’ve not done before.
Paul and Sam explore the possibilities of asking “How to…?” do something – whether it is drawing, cooking or starting a podcast! From opening a Pandora’s box on Google, to discussing the merits of having a clear goal (or picture) vs simply knowing where to start; different styles can even affect our self-criticism!
Join us for this teddy-bears’ picnic! (And do share your drawing on our Facebook page if you take up the How-to-draw-a-Bear Challenge!)
And here’s a sneaky video of Paul’s drawing in action!
If you have downloaded the podcast from iTunes remember to post a review and visit our website at ActionPodcast.com to leave a comment or contact one of the presenters directly. Sign up to receive the podcast directly to your inbox, plus an additional weekly blog post! You’ll also be the first to receive a copy of our new e-Book.
You may also like these posts
- Quick Confidence Boost Even if you are one of the most confident people you know, chances are every so often you'll need a quick way to give yourself a quick […]
- Mistakes In the immortal words or Homer Simpson.... DOH! Yes, it's a fact, we all make mistakes. Some just make you want to curl up into a small […]
- Two Phases of Thought Have you ever found yourself trying to be creative but you just weren't able to access that side of your brain? During today's podcast […]
- Technology and Personal Development I was thinking today about some of the other websites, gadgets and gizmos that I used to aid me in my own personal development. It got me […]
- Getting Feedback Without Fear There's nothing better than getting great feedback.
There's nothing worse than getting bad feedback.
There's nothing more helpful […]