How to Calm a Racing Mind
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (6.3MB) | Embed
Feeling run off your feet, or have a loooooong to-do list? Whether it is one *massive* problem or a million things racing round in your mind… there are times when we all feel overwhelmed or just plain stuck.
Knowing what to do to calm your mind could be a handy tool to have in your belt – but how do you even know when you get to that point where things are becoming a bit ‘too much’?
Discover your personal triggers/signals, and the ways that work best for you to calm your mind before it takes over(!) or the dreaded insomnia kicks in.
You may also like these posts
- Sleep Problems – Reasons and Solutions for Insomina Sleep is vital to our well-being, but we tend to take it for granted, and only start to appreciate it more when sleep problems arise.
- Stressed!!! Stress is a part of life - there's no getting away from it. But how we deal with stress really determines whether we move forward and […]
- Taking care of YOU For many of us, spending time helping others is second nature. We willingly sacrifice our own priorities and needs, and give more to […]
- Festive Stress-Buster If you are anything like me then the experience of going shopping in the lead up to Christmas can be a pretty stressful activity. Aside […]
- Have You Ever Tried a NOT To Do List? Sometimes getting more done needs a good ol' fashioned To Do List. A clear list of priorities to give us focus, purpose and clarity on […]